Oxford Pies Fundraiser
The committee has another fundraiser available for you to help reduce your subs.
Last year a player earned a $60 reduction on their subs! … and this time we’ve got two delivery dates.
30% of the profit to the club fundraising account, 70% towards you subs.
Oxford Pies are well known for their fundraising items, selling both meat and fruit family pie range. They manufacture over 120,000 family pies per year.
- Quality products made fresh to order
- No added MSG or preservatives
- Great to have in the freezer for when unexpected guests turn up or you want a night off cooking!
- Quality local meat and real fruit filling from Barkers used in our pies
- GE free ingredients used
- HACCP and RMP approved (food safety programme approved by NZFSA)
Here are the forms for Oxford Pie orders….
You will note that there isn’t a delivery or due by date on them – this is because we have booked 2 delivery dates. Double your opportunity!
Players will need to print the form off and write the dates themselves.
These all important date are:
- Forms AND money by Friday 3 May
- Delivery Mon 13 May
- Forms AND money by Friday 2 August
- Delivery Mon 12 August
Please make sure that all money is with the forms, return to your manager.
- Mince & Cheese
- Peppered Steak
- Curry Mince
- Steak & Cheese
- Steak & Onion
- Steak & Kidney
- Bacon & Egg
- Creamy Vege (vegetarian)
- Apple Crumble
- Blackberry & Apple
- Lemon Curd
- Rhubarb & Apple
Lunch Size Pies Available: $9.50 ( 5 pack)
- Mince (200gm)
- Mince & Cheese (200 gm)
- 5 pack of Sausage Rolls (160gm) $7.00
- 6 pack Chocolate
- 6 pack Raspberry