Subscriptions depend on the team/grade you are playing. They are determined from the Team entry fee for each team charged by WHA, plus turf hire, plus Club administration costs, plus training gear costs, plus socks. Your team manager will issue you an invoice at the start of the season.
|Team||Payable April 30||Payable June 30||Total Subscription||Penalty per late payment|
|Secondary School Player Rebate*||-$30||-$25||-$55|
|Goalie Grant (for using own gear)||-$50||-$50||-$100|
* Rebate available to players who play for both a secondary school team and a senior club team.
In order of preference:
- Direct Deposit/Internet Banking
Fraser Tech Hockey Club,
Account # 03 1355 0658893 00.
(please put your invoice number or name and team in the payment details section).
- Internet Banking/Direct Deposit
as above 🙂
- Cheque – made to “Fraser Tech Hockey Club”,
Deposited directly into our account at any SBS branch (as in option 1).
Given to your team manager or the treasurer.
Posted to P.O. Box 1266, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240.
(please put your invoice number or name and team on the back).
- Cash – deposited directly into our account at any SBS branch (as in option 1).
SBS Branch on the corner of Victoria St and Bryce St.
- Cash – in an envelope (with your name on it) to your team manager or the treasurer.
If you cannot meet the payment dates above, then please contact Lee, the treasurer, she is most happy to discuss an alternate payment plan for you. Do this sooner rather than later. Her email address is email@example.com.
Note: A penalty will be charged if we need to chase you for your subs. This is a most unpleasant job for the managers and wastes a lot of committee time.